- Annual Report 2019-20
Annual Report 2019-20Published 23 November 2020
Snapshot of the commission in 2019–20
Our work affects every Victorian – from households, small businesses, and large organisations. Here are some of the ways our work had an impact in 2019–20.
- We issued $2,080,000 in penalties to energy companies
- 100% All Victorian councils complied with the rate cap.
- We reviewed $840 million of revenue from three water businesses as part of their 2020 price reviews.
- We issued 71 section 37 notices to gather information from stakeholders.
- 6.9 million tonnes of greenhouse gas savings were delivered through our Victorian Energy Upgrades program.
- Our social media posts received over 250,000 impressions.
- 4.2 million Victorians saw our 'It's your energy' campaign.
- 302,962 households and businesses benefitted from an energy efficiency upgrade under the Victorian Energy Upgrades program.