We publish submissions on our website in line with a number of privacy requirements.
Our submission policy
We accept all submissions to our reviews or inquiries in good faith. We consider all submissions in line with our decision-making powers, and we publish received submissions as soon as possible.
Submissions should be submitted before related deadlines. We consider any submissions received after a stated deadline on a case-by-case basis.
When we publish a submission on our website, we also include some details about the submitter. We treat all submissions as public information unless the submitter has asked us to:
- treat some or all of a submission as confidential or commercially sensitive
- not disclose personal information, such as a name, address or contact details.
We may not publish all of the information we receive in a submission
We may only publish part of a submission if it:
- contains information that must not be published
- breaches privacy legislation
- may result in the identification of an individual without their consent
- contains inflammatory, offensive or inappropriate content
- is defamatory or may expose us to legal action
- is confidential or commercially sensitive
- is outside the terms of reference of the review that the submission is related to.
We are not liable to any person or organisation named in a submission where we:
- withhold or fail to withhold a submission and/or personal information from publication
- delete parts of the submission in line with our submission policy requirements.
We retain the right to determine where some or all of a submission should be published.
Read more about us.