This code sets out the minimum standards for the operation and use of the Victorian gas distribution system.
Gas Distribution System Code
The Gas Distribution System Code sets out the minimum standards for the operation and use of the Victorian gas distribution system.
It includes requirements for:
- the operation of the distribution system
- connection and augmentation
- disconnection and reconnection
- provision of metering installations
- metering installation testing
- meter reading and data
- customer dispute resolution
- deemed distribution contract requirements.
We review and amend the code to reflect legislative and statutory requirements, and to make sure it meets changing requirements.
This page allows you to access amendments that are yet to commence and past versions of the code.
Current version of the code
Pending code changes
There are currently no pending changes to this code.