With circuit-breaker restrictions in place from 11.59 pm Thursday 27 May 2021, Victorian Energy Upgrades activities must be delivered in line with current public health directions.
Lockdown implications for Victorian Energy Upgrades’ participants
2 June 2021
New coronavirus restrictions
The Victorian Government has announced circuit-breaker restrictions that will be in place from 11.59 pm Thursday 27 May 2021 and are expected to remain in place until 11:59 pm on Thursday 10 June.
What this means for the Victorian Energy Upgrades (VEU) program is:
• the use of doorknocking as a form of lead generation or sales in the VEU program is not permitted for any activity anywhere in Victoria.
• only upgrade activities required for safety, emergency repairs, maintenance or continued operation of essential services are permitted.
Your COVIDSafe plan should be reviewed and updated in line with current public health directions.
It is important that all VEU program participants deliver activities in accordance with COVIDSafe and Australian Consumer Law practices. By protecting the reputation of the program, we can maintain a transparent and efficient market, ensure a program that operates with integrity, and keep everybody safe.
- Updates from the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
- Information on exposure sites, testing and restrictions
- The acting premier’s media release.
We will keep you updated as further information becomes available.