Access a visual summary of key trends in the energy market and the performance of energy retailers.
Energy market dashboard
We are responsible for monitoring and reporting on the competitiveness and efficiency of the Victorian retail markets for electricity and gas.
The dashboard provides a visual summary of key trends in the energy market and the performance of energy retailers.
It pieces together key facts about the energy industry in areas such as retailers’ customer service and assistance provided to customers in payment difficulty.
We provide updates on the energy market throughout the year.
How to use this dashboard:
The dashboard is easiest to view in full screen. Click the 'Full Screen Mode' icon at the bottom right of the dashboard.
- Set the time-period for the data you want to see in the left-side tile of the dashboard
- Select the type of fuel for the data you want to see in the top tile of the dashboard
- Select any retailer for the data you want to see in the right-side tile of the dashboard
To clear your selection, click the 'Clear filters' button in the top right of the dashboard.
To access a close-up view for each chart:
- hover over the chart and click the 'Focus mode' icon that appears at the top right corner of that chart
- return to the dashboard by clicking 'Back to report' in the top left of the window.
To download the data from each page, click the ‘Download data’ button in the header, at the top of the page.