no grandparentTitle

Ministerial advice

Each year the Minister for Local Government (the Minister) will set the rate cap that will specify the maximum increase in councils’ rates and charges for the forthcoming financial year. The Minister has the capacity to set a cap that applies to all councils, a group of councils or a single council.

Associated Documents