In this Paper, Dr Ben-David reflects on the regulatory objective of ‘promoting the long term interests of customers’. He argues that while this objective is consistent with economic efficiency, the long term interests of customers may not be achieved through the converse regulatory objective stated in terms of economic efficiency.
- Our work plan, 2017–18
- Rate capping: Why the need for community engagement?
- Annual Report 2016-17
- Who benefits from the energy machine?
- Submission to ACCC inquiry into retail electricity supply and pricing
- Annual Report 2015-16 Financial Statements
- Annual Report 2015-16 Summary
- Annual Report 2015-16