In this Paper, Dr Ben-David reflects on the regulatory objective of ‘promoting the long term interests of customers’. He argues that while this objective is consistent with economic efficiency, the long term interests of customers may not be achieved through the converse regulatory objective stated in terms of economic efficiency.
- Who benefits from the energy machine?
- Submission to ACCC inquiry into retail electricity supply and pricing
- Annual Report 2015-16 Financial Statements
- Annual Report 2015-16 Summary
- Annual Report 2015-16
- Why I don’t lie awake at night thinking about microgrids
- The role of customers in Victoria’s new water pricing framework
- A new approach to regulatory pricing