The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s inquiry into retail electricity supply and pricing provides the community with a timely opportunity to assess whether these markets are performing in the way policy makers had hoped. In our submission, we respond to issues identified by this inquiry, particularly measures the ACCC may identify to enhance competition.
Download Publication (View HTML Version)
- Who benefits from the energy machine?
- Annual Report 2015-16 Financial Statements
- Annual Report 2015-16 Summary
- Annual Report 2015-16
- Why I don’t lie awake at night thinking about microgrids
- The role of customers in Victoria’s new water pricing framework
- A new approach to regulatory pricing
- Tips and Traps. A director’s guide to the new water pricing framework in Victoria