Navigating one’s way through the retail energy market can be a daunting task, as Dr Ben-David discovered when he set out to find a better deal for his family household. This paper briefly recounts that experience but then proceeds to review some interesting phenomena that Dr Ben-David suggests ought to make us question the extent to which competition and consumers are influencing the retail energy market.
Download Publication (View HTML Version)
- Who benefits from the energy machine?
- Submission to ACCC inquiry into retail electricity supply and pricing
- Annual Report 2015-16 Financial Statements
- Annual Report 2015-16 Summary
- Annual Report 2015-16
- Why I don’t lie awake at night thinking about microgrids
- The role of customers in Victoria’s new water pricing framework
- A new approach to regulatory pricing