Dr Ben-David examines the reasons for water authorities to consult with their customers on various matters. He addresses these issues through the lens of the Commission’s statutory objective to promote the long term interests of consumers, before reaching a somewhat unexpected conclusion about the purpose of customer consultation.
Download Publication (View HTML Version)
- Annual Report 2016-17
- Who benefits from the energy machine?
- Submission to ACCC inquiry into retail electricity supply and pricing
- Annual Report 2015-16 Financial Statements
- Annual Report 2015-16 Summary
- Annual Report 2015-16
- Why I don’t lie awake at night thinking about microgrids
- The role of customers in Victoria’s new water pricing framework