Paper presented by Dr Ron Ben-David at the National Energy Market Future Forum in Sydney on 25 June 2015. The paper examines how well competition is working in the retail energy market.
- Who benefits from the energy machine?
- Submission to ACCC inquiry into retail electricity supply and pricing
- Annual Report 2015-16 Financial Statements
- Annual Report 2015-16 Summary
- Annual Report 2015-16
- Why I don’t lie awake at night thinking about microgrids
- The role of customers in Victoria’s new water pricing framework
- A new approach to regulatory pricing